Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crash Damage Up Close & Autographed Gas Pedal Shoe




I've been in Charlotte the past couple days shooting some new images of Brad Keselowski and the #2 Dodge. The Blue Deuce. I'd love to show some pics of the new car but we can't until it is released sometime in November for the 2011 race season.

But, we did have some time to tour some race shops including Roush Fenway where they had a nice museum and on display was a car crashed by Todd Kluever in a 2005 ARCA race. See him flip here

What's amazing is how total that damage was to the car. And the roll bar compressed to inches above his head. Pretty remarkable. 

While at the shoot, I was able to get Brad to sign my racing shoe. I had Kurt Busch sign the left one last year. So, now with the power of two Cup drivers on my feet, I might have a chance to bring home a victory in my last race of the year October 8th at Peublo.


No comments: