Saturday, September 11, 2010

British Badges




The MK2 came equipped with a badge bar, so I was on the lookout for a couple of badges to adorn this piece of equipment.

I am really on the lookout for a RAC Motorsport badge, only available to RAC members holding a racing license. As I hold a license, I thought it would be pretty cool to have this badge. They are rare and expensive. But, let me know if you have one. 

While at Lime Rock, I met the men of GB Spares, and they had a great selection of original badges. I am not really into a replica of a badge. They had no idea of where it came from, what club or country? But the 'competition' call out hooked me. That and the red and white color blocking. 

This and my recent watch acquisition have really upped my jewelry ownership. Because both these items really are a type of man jewelry.

No comments: