Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Porsche and Explanation of Lack of New Posts



So, my latest purchase is a new Porsche 997 coupe in Guards Red C2 spec. The one option I did tick off was the plush option. I was at the Porsche dealer buying wiper blades for my 02 Audi(Which is a whole other story about corporate stupidity) when I saw this plush toy for sale. I had to pick it up. Although not as plush as the 924 above courtesy of j4u.ru but it is plush nonetheless.

Which brings me to my lack of posting. Six weeks ago I welcomed my first kid. Graham. He and mom are healthy and he already has a full race suit so he can join me in the paddock at 944 events next season. So, now that things are coming to somewhat a normal level I can again post and dedicate lots of time to all things Porsche.

No comments: