Friday, October 7, 2011

Free 'Future Barn Find' Bumper Stickers if...



Pretty much about one year ago I made this post where I designed the above featured 'Future Barn Find' graphic.

I think it makes a nice sarcastic statement about the whole Barn Find thing in today's collector world. Anyone who reads BaT or Hemmings or eBay would think every car over 30 years old is a barn find. What a crock.

But, to celebrate, I am giving away 15 bumper stickers. But it comes with one condition, you have to put it on your car and take a picture of it and send it to me to post.

So, if you want to get in on these limited edition stickers, just email me at fastonhanks@gmail.com I will send it anywhere in the world, free, but just one sticker per person.

I will post one out and hold you to a gentleman's agreement that you will send me a photo.

Now, that's a fair deal.





No comments: