Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cars & Coffee Boulder / Lafayette, CO 12/4/10






As my son gets up at 6:15am, making it up to Cars & Coffee in the Boulder area is no problem. This time, just me and little man headed up. So, the first thing I needed to do was put the Recaro child seat in the SC. This takes but a moment. Man, am I jealous of this seat. It has side-impact protection. Cool two-tone fabric. Halo head rest. It's better than my OMP race seat. Spoiled. You can see it in the picture of my black Targa. Kinda nice that the blue matches my blue wheels.

A couple of the more interesting cars that came out in the overcast 35 degree weather were a Bitter 3.9. Opel based, this one had BMW wheels and a bad window tint that precluded a good look at the interior. I did catch a glimpse of some Maserati Bi-turbo type seats though.

A Morgan Aero showed out. I like these. I do not get the regular Morgans. But the new aeros are very nice looking. And powerful. And some of the new Morgans I've seen reported about in Octane are utterly beautiful.

Also in the pics is a row of cars including a classy Ferrari 456 (I think) and an elemental black and white VW.

All in all, a great way to spend a couple of hours with my son.

No comments: