Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oil Leaks are Annoying. But it is Corner Balanced.



After taking one hour to change the oil filter on my 325ix I was all dirty and stuff so decided to check out the leak I have on my 944SPEC car. Really people, all you need is a tiny bit past hand tight. No one is impressed by how strong you are.

I also had to adjust the front sway bar after cornering balancing the car at Chuck's house. (The man if you want to get into 944SPEC) Thanks again! So being under the car just kept the dirty jobs coming.

Any who. To the left of the orange dot you can see the leak I have. When not running, no leak. When running. A leak. I believe it is the pressure relief valve gasket. Will update once I get the know how on how to fix. Haynes is lacking here.

Drop a comment if you know how to do this job.


No comments: