Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tiny Cars. And Man Manicure.






Smooth fingers. That is what you get when you sand. You not only take the rough out of the paint, you take the rough off your own hands. I guess it helps make you more sensitive to the condition of the paint as well. It is a blue-collar, elbow grease manicure. 

Spent a few hours at Automotive Restorations sanding down the body. At least the front 2/3. The back is shaping up nice.

Gotta love the work list the talented guys left for me. To ensure I did not mess it up.

And all the while sanding this car, looming over the shoulder was a rather large 60s Lincoln. thank goodness I don't race something with that much sheet metal. My tiny car does me fine.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The idea you described in this blog post is really Fabulous. I would like to visit this blog again keep writing.


Petty Raceway