Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lucky Driving Shoe



I work as a creative director on the Miller Lite account. And we get to do lots of fun stuff. But none more fun for me than the annual NASCAR promotional work we do. 

I got to spend two days with Kurt in Charlotte shooting the car, him, some promotional stuff at Lowe's. He is a great guy, really laid back. 

And this year I got him to sign my clutch shoe. My left shoe that I picked up from OMP America. Here is a secret, the OMP America site has a fantastic sale section. New stuff at stupid low prices. I have to be careful not to go too often or I would buy too much. The stuff is worth the full asking price, a steal at the outlet prices. I got my suit, seats and steering wheel here. 

Let's hope some of Kurt's skills were transferred in the signing.

No comments: